So, Valentine’s Day is here and I know it might be hard to focus on something romantic with all that’s going on in the world. But we here at Kinkster MAG suggest that if you have someone special in your personal life that you take some time to let them know how you feel or even have a romantic evening. My latest soundtrack will help get you in the mood.
Normally every year I create a mix for my husband. This year I thought it would be great to share my romantic side while also celebrating Black History Month by programming and mixing some of my favorite Black Artists.
So, grab your boo and have some alone time…..Happy Valentine’s Day!
- My Funny Valentine-Chaka Khan
- Damn U-Prince
- Whip Appeal-Babyface
- Angel-Anita Baker
- It Never Rains (In Southern California)-Tony Toni Tone
- Make It Last Forever-Keith Sweat featuring Jacci McGhee
- I Need Love-LL Cool J
- Say Yes (Remix)-Floetry
- My My My (Live)-Johnny Gill
- Reasons (Live)-Earth, Wind & Fire
- Something In My Heart-Michel’le
- Love All The Hurt Away-Aretha Franklin & George Benson
- Kissing You-Keith Washington
- The Closer I Get To You-Luther Vandross & Beyonce
- Since I Fell For You (Live)-Jade Elektra